Just got word that early ISMAR Registration has been extended to September 25, 2009
Here are the top 3 … no make that top 8 reasons you should not miss it!
1. Hands-on demonstrations of the latest augmented reality (AR) research from around the world.
2. Innovation Workshops on adoption of AR within diverse industries such as education, entertainment, medical, military, design and manufacturing application domains.
3. Three days of Tutorials to provide the most comprehensive instructional program on Mixed and Augmented Reality taught by the pioneering researchers themselves.
Five more reasons:
4. Early ISMAR Registration has been extended to September 25, 2009 (Register: www.regonline.com/ismar09)
5. Top tiered universities presenting the latest Science & Technology research on mixed and augmented reality.
6. Expanded program to focus on exciting new Art, Media and Humanities research.
7. Special emphasis will be made to the rapidly growing mobile mixed and augmented realities domain.
8. Free Parking, Downtown Shuttle and Free Internet Access included in the special room rate at the conference hotel.
The conference hotel is located at the Orlando Downtown Marriott and reservations can be at http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/mcodt?groupCode=mrsmrsa&app=resvlink&fromDate=10/18/09&toDate=10/23/09
Free Parking, Downtown Shuttle and Free Internet Access included in the room rate.
The International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR) is the premiere conference for the advancement of the art and science of Mixed and Augmented Reality. ISMAR will be held from October 19th to 22nd, 2009 in Orlando Florida, USA.
Be there or be un-augmented!
[ – Bob Ketner ]